Saturday, June 29, 2013

One pound from goal!!!

So, my "birthday week" is starting out wonderfully.  Last night at WW, I weighed in at one pound away from my goal.  For those of you who have been with me from the beginning, that equals a weight loss of 89 pounds and a weigh in of 161.  I haven't been this small since before #1 daughter was conceived!  and she will be 24 in a few days.  Imagine that.  And if hubby hadn't been with me on this ride, I don't think I would have come this far.  He's lifetime right now, and still helping me live this lifestyle and lose this last pound.  Maybe, with perseverance, I will hit it next Friday.  That would be an excellent birthday present!  #2 daughter is making a WW vegetable Thai Pad tonight.  Then we will go for a walk, since hubby and I spent the entire morning grocery shopping and running errands.

So, if you hear a shout of joy next Friday, you know that I hit my goal.  It's taken me almost exactly 2 years to do this, and believe me, it is so worth it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment